Paradigm’s Asset & Liability Investigations utilizes a combination of in-courthouse research and direct inquiries focused on establishing information regarding financial solvency, current asset holdings, and current liabilities.
A variety of tiered service options are available, all fully customizable to your needs and specifications. Each report contains up-to-the-minute financial information obtained from primary data sources, internal inquiries and the leading 3rd party providers. Reports may include the following research points and more:
- Corporate Records Search
- Fictitious Business Name Search
- Bankruptcy Petitions
- UCC-1 Financing Statements
- Civil Litigation Records
- Probate Records
- Real Property Holdings
- Grantor/Grantee Activity
- Real Property Mortgage Information
- FAA, Watercraft and Motor Vehicle Registrations
- Search to determine Subject’s Debt and/or Loan Obligations
- Information as to the nature of the Subject’s Business or Income Source
All Research / Investigation Requests should be submitted to Paradigm Services via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any and all information you may have concerning the subject. You will receive an email response acknowledging receipt. All reports and invoices will be submitted to client via email.